MoreFM Hi-Lo Fall 2017 Contest Rules
- All winners must be at least 18 years of age. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes that may be incurred as a result of winning.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- Winners must present valid I.D. and Social Security number to claim their prizes.
- KRNO will solicit a designated numbered caller 4 times weekdays at or about
- 7:50am, 10:15am, 1:15pm and 4:15pm to play MoreFM Hi-Lo. That person (contestant) will have one chance to guess the amount in the Hi-Lo jackpot. If the response is an exact match to the actual amount in the jackpot at that point in time, contestant wins that amount of money. Contestant will receive a consolation prize (of various value) whether or not they are correct in guessing the jackpot amount.
- Individuals may call with a guess and win a consolation prize as often as they wish, however, only one jackpot may be won by any individual during the duration of contest period scheduled for 9/21/17-11/15/17. Station reserves the right to amend the contest period duration with notice.
- Winners give KRNO the right to use their picture, name, likeness and voice on the air, on the station’s website, Facebook page, or other social media, and in any promotional materials at the discretion of KRNO.
- KRNO may, from time to time, post guesses on its Facebook page, and include guesses in email communication with members of the “More FM Club”. Anyone may join the “More FM Club” by signing-up at 1069MoreFm.com.
- Winners should allow 5 working days for the KRNO accounting department to process cash prizes, and must provide valid I.D. and Social Security number when claiming at the KRNO studios (961 Matley Lane, Suite 120; Reno, NV 89502), Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:30pm. KRNO offices are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Immediate relatives, significant others and employees of Americom Broadcasting, Reno Media Group or other Reno radio stations are ineligible to win.
- KRNO is not responsible for any telephone malfunctions that may occur.
- These rules may be amended at any time by KRNO.
961 Matley Lane, Suite 120 / Reno, Nevada 89502 (775) 829-1964