Here are some random facts for you.
1. The best theory for where “Toy Story” is set is Chagrin Falls, Ohio, which is a suburb of Cleveland. The movie’s co-director is from there and there are lots of subtle references to the town that are hidden in the film.
2. Now that engines are quieter, companies including Ford, BMW, and Volkswagen all add FAKE engine noise to cars.
3. There’s a mathematical reason why everyone at the gym seems like they’re in better shape than you. People in great shape tend to go to the gym more often, so you’re more likely to see those people than people who work out less often.
4. The luxury cruise lines Cunard and Princess both have the morning after pill available on board.
5. One of the sperm whale’s main defense mechanisms is pooping. They release so much that it’s hard to see through the wall of brown in the water. (Here are some photos of this in action.)