Working Woman With Tessa

Race for the Cure

Posted By: Tessa Marie · 10/3/2013 12:48:00 PM

Thank you again to Amanda for bringing your energy and enthusiasm to our studio this morning!

We are so looking forward to another great year of the Race for the Cure. Head to the Grand Sierra Resort this Sunday (the 6th) around 7:30 to catch the pre-race festivities, followed by the race at 9am. 

You still have time to register yourself or a team, and can save $5 off the registration fee if you sign up at the Outlets at Legends (suite B108) today until 7pm. Then you can register in person at the GSR Friday 11-7 and Saturday 9-3. 

And remember, 75% of the funds raised will stay right here in Northern Nevada to help Breast Cancer Survivors and Patients alike get the care and support they need. The other 25% will go towards research that will hopefully someday find a cure!

For more information about the Race or Komen Northern Nevada, click HERE!

You can also take a little listen to our interview by clicking the "Play" button below the picture on the right.


Lace up those shoes! And we will see you Sunday :)


Leave a comment:

showing all comments · Subscribe to comments
  1. grtrth posted on 10/15/2013 07:36 PM
    Cartier glasses are not only Cartier Occhiali associated with function but also add heavily to the style element Cartier glasses. The brand produces a wide variety of quality merchandise and accessories among which Cartier glasses and Cartier sunglasses are the most popular items that are in demand across all age groups.Cheap Cartier Glasses
  2. johnnyj posted on 08/05/2014 03:20 AM
    The time to adapt! And you, and she simply has been impossible! " "How do you know. she and I have had four years. "asics online bestellen Qin Zheng, a stiff neck, did not give way. Four years? "You're with her for so many years do not even know her, asics online kopen you already early betrayed her, you think she will forgive you? Not to mention you're looking for the woman, nieuwste asics hardloopschoenen and she was a sworn enemy of your own mind should be clear! " Qinzhen Yang do not want to stimulate him.
  3. skyouts posted on 09/12/2014 08:13 PM
    The difference? Well, {when you|whenever you|once you|if you} burn {your eyes|your vision|the eyes|up your eyes}, woolrich outlet online {you don't|you do not|you never|that you do not} feel it until much later. You may have burnt your eyes {and not|and never|rather than|instead of} even realized it {until you|before you|unless you|and soon you} got home from wherever {you had|you'd|you needed|you possessed} gone to. spaccio woolrich bologna This {is why|is the reason why|is the reason} it is CRUCIAL {that you|that you simply|which you|that you just} make sure to take care of {your eyes|your vision|the eyes|up your eyes}. You can develop cataracts and damage your eyesight quite badly. So {what can you|what else could you|exactlty what can you|what might you} spaccio woolrich artic parka do to protect {your eyes|your vision|the eyes|up your eyes}?
  4. skyouts posted on 10/28/2014 08:47 PM
    Mr Ramsay as well as business partner Stuart Mathers are still directors of the business but it fell to Mr Fagan, 38, ugg boots for cheap to take the helm when Maven backed the buyout. The married father of two hails from Fife, but moved to the north-east to study chemistry at university and stayed in the region. He says he always keen to run a business and this ugg boots cheap was a good opportunity to do so. “I found I really liked this,” observed Mr Fagan of the fast-paced world of private equity-backed deal-makers. “Praxair has 26,000 employees, they are a Fortune 500 company. That’s just not me. “I like small, Cheap Ugg Boots where you can make a difference.
  5. poez posted on 09/14/2015 12:01 AM
    In 1965 a change in the rules saw substitutions allowed for the first time, however only to replace injured soccer jerseys players, this was expanded in 1966 to allow them for any reason. The outfield substitutes would wear the numbers 12 & 14 with the reserve goalkeeper wearing 13. At the 1954 World Cup FIFA required teams to use a squad numbering system, shirt numbers were given to all the players on a nation’s squad and they used the same cheap soccer jerseys shirt number for all the tournament. The advent of squad numbering on the back of player shirts, meant the numbers were less meaningful but sales of replica kits rocketed. The League Cup final of 18 April 1993 saw wholesale soccer jerseys the first player names on the back of shirts and from the 1993-94 Premiership squad names and numbers were used. Shirts bearing player names as well as numbers were first used in World Cup final tournament play at the 1994 tournament in the U.S.A.
showing all comments