Let's face it, there are things pretty much EVERYONE does, but no one admits doing. And yes, just by bringing it up, we're kinda admitting that we do them too. But try to ignore that.
Here are the 10 things we ALL do, but won't admit doing.
1. Unfairly judging people at first glance, sometimes based on gender or race.
2. Changing a story just a little bit as you tell it, to make it better.
3. Picturing a couple having sex when you find out they're pregnant.
4. Talking to yourself at home, in the car, and maybe even in public.
5. Replaying fights and arguments in your head, only THIS time, you say all those brilliant things that came to you afterwards, and YOU win the argument.
6. Fantasizing about getting hit by a car or catching a disease, not life threatening, but just bad enough to get you out of work for a while.
7. Admiring what you left behind in the toilet, especially after having explosive diarrhea. Then wondering if everyone ELSE does it too, models, the president, whoever, and realizing they probably DO.
8. Smelling your finger after you put it somewhere bad. Whether it's your crack, armpit, ear, belly button, between your toes, wherever.
9. Stalking people on Facebook, and taking some pleasure in their unhappiness.
10. Skipping washing your hands, but running the water in case someone's listening.