Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. We're not sure when NASA is going to send people to space again, but if you want to fly a spaceship, you have to be between 5'2" and 6'3". If you're shorter or taller, they don't want you driving.
2. WOODY HARRELSON'S father, Charles, was a HITMAN who was convicted for killing a federal judge in Texas in 1979. He died in federal prison doing a life sentence.
3. Broccoli was MANMADE. It was created through carefully breeding wild kale that had the right traits. Cauliflower and Brussels sprouts are manmade too.
4. The name "Gary" is only popular thanks to the actor GARY COOPER, whose real name is actually Frank Cooper. He adopted the first name Gary after the city of Gary, Indiana because it seemed like a TOUGH place and he wanted to be tough.
5. The plural of the word "beef" is beeves.
(io9 / Wikipedia / Indiana Public Media / Wikipedia / Merriam-Webster)