Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. There are just 25 words that make up about one-third of all the printed material in the English language. They include most of what you’d expect, words like the, of, and, a, to, in, is, you, that, and it.
2. Kalawao County on the Hawaiian island Molokai is the smallest county in the U.S. in area and population. It’s only 53 square miles . . . and has a population of 88 people.
3. New Jersey is the only state without an official state song. While Tennessee has TEN.
4. All the water on Earth could squeeze into a sphere 860 miles wide . . . so it would fit nicely across the Midwest.
5. Samuel L. Jackson was active in the Civil Rights Movement in college, and was an usher at Martin Luther King Jr.’s funeral.