Here are some random facts for you.
1. Due to the fact that they spend the majority of their lives on sea ice, polar bears are classified as marine mammals, like dolphins, seals, and whales.
2. It’s illegal to make, sell, or even have possession of confetti in Mobile, Alabama.
3. You’d think Disneyland would be friendly to mice, what with Mickey and all, but nope. There are about 200 feral cats that roam around Disneyland at night taking out the rodent population.
4. Chickens prefer more attractive humans to less attractive ones.
5. There are 20 possible answers in a Magic 8-Ball. 10 of the options give you a YES to your question, five give you a NO, and five say the 8-Ball is uncertain. So when you ask it a question, there’s only a 25% chance you’ll get a “no.”