Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. The first thing people invented that could break the sound barrier was . . . the whip.
2. There’s an actual law in Scotland where any man who gets caught wearing underwear under his kilt can be fined two cans of beer.
3. When the Declaration of Independence was signed in 1776, Alexander Hamilton was 21 years old . . . Thomas Jefferson was 33 . . . George Washington was 44 . . . and Ben Franklin was 70.
4. There are 48 places where you can legally cross the border between the United States and Mexico.
5. The word for the male equivalent of a mistress is a “cicisbeo.” (Pronounced chih chiz BAY oh.) So if your wife has a guy on the side, she’s got a cicisbeo.